Leaning towards the Caribbean Jazz idiom for inspiration, Jazz Artists on the Greens® has grown into the largest Caribbean jazz event in Trinidad and Tobago with the potential to expand further. On Saturday April 5, 2014 the event will celebrate its twelfth anniversary, a milestone in the entertainment industry locally and regionally which points to its validity as an entertainment option here.
As with previous editions, the 2014 event promises a powerful mix of contemporary Caribbean jazz styles, delivered by some of the most talented performers to grace our stages.
Started in 2003, Jazz Artists on the Greens® is produced and presented annually by Production One Ltd. This open-air concert, which is now considered a true social calendar event, is fashioned to encourage its patrons to walk with their mats and festival chairs and sit where they are most comfortable as they enjoy good company and great music. Come for the lime...discover the music!
Directions: The event is again being hosted at the bucolic Greens at Farm Road, St. Joseph providing a concert experience like no other.
From Port of Spain:
1. Heading east, get onto the Beetham Highway.
2. Continue onto the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway
3. Continue east past Uriah Butler Highway/Churchill-Roosevelt Highway interchange.
4. Turn left onto Southern Main Road towards Curepe.
5. Turn left at Farm Road. Continue to Green venue on left hand side of Road.
Page views: 1,369